It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2012, 11:31 PM   #1
(female)

Cerene HB UserCerene HB UserCerene HB UserCerene HB UserCerene HB User
'Shifting' teeth?

First off, I just want to say that I try and take pretty good care of my teeth. I brush twice a day, and I floss when I remember (which I am trying to a make a more regular thing). I've not had a cavity since I had my baby teeth (got one filling in a baby tooth which fell out a month later). My only problems are sensitivity and grinding/clenching. For the past week or so though, I've noticed that some of my teeth (first 2 molars on the bottom left of my jaw) feel like they shift a little when I press on them. They don't actually seem to move, but it feels like they do. I have been grinding/clenching a lot for the past few weeks with all of the holiday stress (I also have a chronic illness, so that makes it harder on me) so I am just wondering if my grinding could be causing that? The gums look great, they are a normal color, they don't hurt and they don't bleed at all when I brush or eat. I just moved to a new city so I don't have a dentist yet, but any advice is very welcome! I bought a mouth guard from the store tonight that I will be using to try and see if that will help. Thanks guys!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Shifting teeth for no reason or something else? kevinnader1 Dental Health 0 04-04-2011 10:20 PM
Teeth Moving Slightly/Shifting/Clicking - After eating? doglover01 Dental Health 2 05-28-2010 04:52 AM
Adult Braces/mild TMJ/shifting teeth usmcwife75 Dental Health 0 09-07-2009 08:08 PM
Tooth is Shifting/Wisdom Growing in..Help! laskalady Dental Health 4 08-18-2006 09:26 AM
Can Wisdom Tooth growth.. cause Shifting in Other Teeth? laskalady Dental Health 1 07-21-2006 08:43 PM