Originally Posted by Gellia
I'm with jane. You need to get to a dentist. The antibiotics you are taking may not be the right ones and if you only "tickle" the bacteria instead of killing it you are asking for that same bacteria to dissolve the bone that holds in your teeth.
You need to get to a dentist and have the area xrayed and evaluated properly so you can avoid any future and much more serious problems that can occur with improper treatment.
PLEASE make an appt ASAP.
Good luck and I hope the pain and swelling will be treated and gone quickly.
My best to you,
Thanks to both of you. I have an appointment this Monday. Hopefully
the dentist will be able to resolve the issue.