It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #1
(female)

J1310 HB User
Unhappy I need help..bad

I have a consult for all on four implants in 2 days, have failing bridges and missing teeth. I have been reading a lot of negative results and don't know if people post good results too or just get on with thier lives. I've read the place I'm going to has a hard sell, but don't know if that is true. I've had problems with my teeth my whole life, since I was a little kid. I really hate dentists but keep trying to take care of my teeth, but it doesn't do me much good.

Old 01-30-2012, 04:43 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Gellia HB UserGellia HB UserGellia HB UserGellia HB UserGellia HB UserGellia HB UserGellia HB UserGellia HB UserGellia HB UserGellia HB UserGellia HB User
Re: I need help..bad

Hi,
I think most that post here have had problems. No many come on when they have had a good result to relay that.

I can't attest to all on four implants but I have four implants myself and my DH is going for his 8th this week. He has had implants for 10 years and I've had mine for four.

We love them. They are so much like regular teeth that you don't know the difference.
Now, I know full dentures on implants will be different, but I think once you get things all squared away (it does take time!) you will be VERY happy with them. No more pain. No more infected teeth and failing bridges. The implant support will hold the denture securely and it should give you better result than your real teeth in all probability are now.

It's always a scary thing to have anything done with your teeth, but I think you will be pleased with your final result. Just try to focus on the end of the process and how great your smile will be.

Go with NO FEAR. My bet is you will be smiling that great smile shortly. Please come back and tell us. We LOVE a success story!~

My very best to you,
Gellia

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread