It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2012, 03:30 AM   #1
(male)

tryingtofindpeace HB User
pain and confused.....

i am just curious to see if anyone may have any ideas on what this could be...

i had a root canal done on the left side of my mouth one of the upper molars...one of my back wisdoms on the bottom left has a cavity and needs to get pulled. just last weekend iwoke up having sharp pains in the tooth with the root canal. the next day it was the whole side of my mouth. i went to the dentist and he said it didnt look like my tooth with the root canal was cracked so he put me on amoxacyllin and said call back in a few days. the medication helped clear the infection for the most part. i still wake up a with a little pain and have a little here and there throughout the day. and as of 2 days ago now the tooth that had a filling when i was a kid one of the molars on the bottom toward the center of my mouth started annoying me too.

can it be one tooth infected like the wisdom tooth im guessing which is grown in, can it be one tooth causing all the pain in the others before i go asking the dentist to pull all 3 of them?

its very stressfull and depressing because i already had 4 teeth when i was 16 now im 22 that got pulled for my braces, i got a molar pulled on the right side a month ago, now im afraid i need 4 more pulled the 2 wisdoms on the left and an upper molar on the left and right. i brush and floss everyday and still my teeth do not want to cooperate at such a young age. my dad has had problems too maybe its genetics?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread