It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2012, 06:08 AM   #1
(male)

chermside HB User
Question not sure to do about a faulty bridge just fitted by my dentist

I have just had a 3 tooth bridge fitted onto my bottom left jaw and its higher than my right side of my jaw, so I now don't have a solid bite. He quickly put on what he said was a soft filling onto teeth 13,14,16 so that it evens it up( number 15 is a $5000 implant thats about 2 years old) he wants me to come back in a week so that he can build the above mention teeth with permanent porcelain, so that my natural god given teeth on the righthand side will be the same height as the bridge on the left. AM I BEING SCAMMED??? SHOULD I BE IN THE POSITION TO ASK HIM TO REMOVE THE OBVIOUSLY INCORRECTLY MADE BRIDGE AND HAVE IT REMADE???? WHERE DO I STAND??? I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE AS I AM STRESSED ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION AS I SUFFER FROM MIGRAINES 6 DAYS OUT OF 7.
History-
Tooth number 18 was missing from a bad root canal procedure that wasn't capped, so the tooth just exploded in my mouth 2 months later, waste of $2000. Two months ago the dentist doing my bridge filed down 17 and 19, took a cast for the bridge and placed a temporary plastic bridge on until my porcelain bridge was ready for fitting.

Closed Thread