It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2012, 01:32 AM   #1
(female)

Dee1962 HB User
Root Canal Issues

I just had my third visit to the dentist. He is doing a root canal on my bottom lower canine. I have a "history" with this tooth and chronic infection. After the first treatment, I was in severe pain as it had abcessed. He put me first on Amoxicillin and then onto a Z pack because the infection did not go away. It did when I used the Z pack. I had my second treatment and the canal is filled and was x-rayed. So far so good. I also felt great right after it. I had this done on Tuesday. I woke up this morning and I feel pressure under the tooth near my jaw, in the same spot the infection was. Should I call them today and get back on an antibiotic or take a wait & see attitude? It is Friday, Easter is Sunday and the thought that I might be in severe pain this weekend has me nervous.

What do you think?
Dee

Old 04-06-2012, 01:34 AM   #2
(female)

Dee1962 HB User
Re: Root Canal Issues

There is pressure under the tooth and very dull aching starting up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
(female)

Dee1962 HB User
Re: Root Canal Issues

I hope you have a Happy Easter too! I called and they called in another Z pack for me. Hopefully that will knock out any remaining infection and this will stop!

Closed Thread