It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
(female)

NKP1988 HB User
Filling/Hole/Bleeding

Ok, so forgive me for not first searching through other posts to see if this topic has already been covered because I'm at work and didn't have time, but I have a tooth in the back of my mouth (I think it's a molar) that had a filling fall out of it about two years ago. At the time, I saw a dentist that suggested I get a root canal, but I'd rather it be pulled out than go through all that mess and pain. I wasn't able to have that done because insurance changed, so my tooth has just been chilling around my mouth with a huge hole in the middle. It bothers me from time to time, food gets stuck there that I have to pick out *sorry for the grossness!* and its sensitive to chew on that side. Recently, when I brush my teeth *I use a vibrating toothbrush and I don't brush hard*, some of my teeth bleed, including this molar. Is it possible, and how long would it take for this tooth to just die and come loose? I don't drink, smoke, etc.. Lastly, I also feel this tooth is what's causing my bad breath despite brushing my teeth twice a day. Help?

Closed Thread