It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
(male)

Tirion HB User
Raleigh NC area Denture assist please

I live in the Raleigh NC area. Mother (76) needs dentures and basically all teeth extracted. Have 2 quotes, one is $15k, one is discounted with a discount plan of $13k. I do not understand how seniors can afford this and see lots of comments of $5k or so for this on the boards. Is there a very -reputable- dentist in your circle are that you are aware of in the Raleigh/Durham/Wake Forest North Carolina area that we can get in touch with who can take some pity on a woman who already has other medical and financial issues? I am currently laid off and normally would simply have written them a check already but at this time I cannot. Fair is fair but $13-$15k? We signed her up for the Careington 500 discount plan and even with the rates it was over $12k, contrary to the discounted plan rates from Careington. Thanks so much and God Bless.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread