Originally Posted by Rich775
I would guess that it is not directly from her work but rather a detox response from your body to bacteria that was released from your teeth as a result of her cleaning. If that is the case what you are doing now is fine and it will just take some time for your body to flush the toxins out.
Thanks Rich, that makes a lot of sense.
I know it was an intensive clean, for some reason i had to wear goggles! so god knows what she was doing (sandblasting perhaps!)
Ill carry on as i am and return if it gets worse, right now its uncomfortable and irritating rather than painful and i can eat fine