It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
(male)

Nimonic HB User
Pair of teeth being pushed inwards

I'm not sure how to explain this properly. A while back I noticed that I seemed to have some teeth that weren't quite where they should be. I realized it's probably been like this for some time.

I don't know the correct terms, but if you call my two front teeth (upper) 1 on their respective sides, then the suspects in question are #5 on each side. Simply put, they're being (or have been? I have no idea if telling is this is something that is currently ongoing) pushed away. It's "worse" on my right, as there it's pretty much completely tilted inwards, and there's not much of a gap between teeth #4 and #6. On my left it's still nominally part of the row, as it were. I have no idea how this happened.

I have never used braces, but for a short period I did use a different sort of "form", that I only used at night. As I'm a student, the last time I was at the dentist was when it was free for me, probably 5 years ago. I plan on going sometime in the not too distant future. Sooner if someone tells me I'm about to die from rogue exploding teeth, or something.

Oh, and there's no pain, nor any discomfort (or if there is I have grown so accustomed to it that I can't distinguish it from how it's supposed to be). It's just odd. The fact that it's the same tooth on both sides is interesting.

Any ideas?

Last edited by Nimonic; 07-18-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Closed Thread