It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
(male)

jdg3 HB User
5 molar extraction, 4 days later, other teeth in pain.

Had all four wisdom + another molar removed in one procedure. Gums seem to be healing fine, no evidence of dry socket. But, my other molars (top and bottom, both sides) are in constant ache. I've run out of percocet so I'm trying OTC stuff, but obviously it's not strong enough to make the pain go away. It feels like if I had been clenching my teeth very hard in my sleep, but the pain lasts all day. It almost feels like my teeth are shifting due to the sudden empty space in the back of my mouth. If it doesn't get better by tomorrow I'm going to go back in to see what the doc says.

Any ideas?

Old 09-01-2012, 03:07 AM   #2
(male)

NishantfrmIndia HB User
Re: 5 molar extraction, 4 days later, other teeth in pain.

Hey Look here my friends. Read this experience of mine. This will help.

Don't always listen to dentists. They know half the things. I will tell you my experience and its up to you weather you believe and try this or not.

I have had my upper molar hurting for last one year and has been wiggling as well. I used to think this will heal itself and let it go on. Things went worse actually and that tooth became dark in colour. The tooth has either died, as per dentist and every dentist suggested a root canal treatment. My teeth pains deep down if I were to chew something with that molar. Definitely the bacteria had gotten in there and had infected the tooth pulp and also spread in the jaw bones, through the root tip. I also used to have a swelling on palate, near the tooth. I had almost decided to go for root canal, after all the reading on internet that there is no way out. Now here comes the twist.

FYI, I had been taking turmeric with milk everyday and that has helped me in countering cold however it was not proving much with my teeth. So, I decided one more thing to try and that was garlic & ginger. I ate one clove of garlic and ginger four days back. And guess what? The swelling of my palate started reducing the same day. Within two days all the swelling away and today all the swelling has gone away. Perfectly.

Garlic has been known to strengthen Immune system. I cant over emphasise that. It will be down to you to try this. It will take less than one day to start showing the results. I am sure all dental issues are related to bacteria infesting the teeth and I believe that garlic can cure almost all dental infection very well.

Look if you want to go for modern treatments, its upto you. But why not wait for one day, just one day and try this. You may change your mind. My swelling is gone and am hoping that the deeper infections will go away with time as I continue on with this therapy. I still have the pain when I chew hard things but I am sure even that will go. It has been just three days now since I started this garlic/ginger stuff.

Will keep you posted with my dental health progress.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-01-2012, 03:09 AM   #3
(male)

NishantfrmIndia HB User

Hey Look here my friends. Read this experience of mine. This will help.

Don't always listen to dentists. They know half the things. I will tell you my experience and its up to you weather you believe and try this or not.

I have had my upper molar hurting for last one year and has been wiggling as well. I used to think this will heal itself and let it go on. Things went worse actually and that tooth became dark in colour. The tooth has either died, as per dentist and every dentist suggested a root canal treatment. My teeth pains deep down if I were to chew something with that molar. Definitely the bacteria had gotten in there and had infected the tooth pulp and also spread in the jaw bones, through the root tip. I also used to have a swelling on palate, near the tooth. I had almost decided to go for root canal, after all the reading on internet that there is no way out. Now here comes the twist.

FYI, I had been taking turmeric with milk everyday and that has helped me in countering cold however it was not proving much with my teeth. So, I decided one more thing to try and that was garlic & ginger. I ate one clove of garlic and ginger four days back. And guess what? The swelling of my palate started reducing the same day. Within two days all the swelling away and today all the swelling has gone away. Perfectly.

Garlic has been known to strengthen Immune system. I cant over emphasise that. It will be down to you to try this. It will take less than one day to start showing the results. I am sure all dental issues are related to bacteria infesting the teeth and I believe that garlic can cure almost all dental infection very well.

Look if you want to go for modern treatments, its upto you. But why not wait for one day, just one day and try this. You may change your mind. My swelling is gone and am hoping that the deeper infections will go away with time as I continue on with this therapy. I still have the pain when I chew hard things but I am sure even that will go. It has been just three days now since I started this garlic/ginger stuff.

Will keep you posted with my dental health progress.

Old 09-02-2012, 03:08 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

riptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB User

Tooth abscesses form because the tooth has decayed to the pulp (nerve). The pulp dies and infection sets in. Your treatment will not affect the basic issue that the tooth is infected, though if you find that the hole in the tooth has closed and the pulp is living again you have made a discovery that will get you the Nobel Prize.

Closed Thread