It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
(male)

Wozar HB User
Gums help.

Hello,

I have noticed that either side of my lower gums on the inside feels hard and swollen. I have had no symptoms it is just annoying. could this be caused by an infection? any help appreciated in advanced thank you

Old 11-06-2012, 11:55 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

riptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB User
Re: Gums help.

It could be Torus Mandibularis. If so it does not need treatment but see a dentist to confirm.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-07-2012, 01:14 AM   #3
(male)

Wozar HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by riptoff View Post
It could be Torus Mandibularis. If so it does not need treatment but see a dentist to confirm.
thank you

Old 11-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #4
(male)

Wozar HB User

I also read an article on this, I have been stressed about a rash i caused my self to get in the gentleman region by rubbing soap on the head that caused me to get a rash and blister.. and in the article it stated that Local stress appears to be a factor.

Old 11-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #5
(male)

Wozar HB User

I must mention the bony growth is not under the gum line but on the gum line it self, i make sure to brush my teeth twice a day and use mouth wash. i do not floss as often as i should could it still be tori? Like i said no pain at all. just annoying I have done some research and heard that local stress is a factor and i have been stressed over another problem i have been having.

Last edited by Wozar; 11-17-2012 at 02:08 PM.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:53 AM   #6
(male)

Wozar HB User

Thanks for the info John. I do indeed smoke tobaco but i only smoke 3/4 ciggerates max and thats not every day like 2-3 days a week and on a friday night when i am up town. I brush my teeth twice daily chew gum and I am a gym goer so I Drink that vitamin water we get over here in the UK. But i have let my self go on my diet a bit so i am assuming this could have caused me to get balanitis as well.

Closed Thread