It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
(female)

Sherry1965Boyd HB User
Wisdo Tooth

I was wondering if anyone knew about wisdom teeth....i had braces twice so 5 teeth were taken out... i never had problems with wisdom tooth until 2009 i got a cavatiy now the tooth in broken to gum... and hole in middle seems to be covered doesnt ache or cause pain.but latley when i go to sleep i wake with neck pain . ringing in ear and fill congested .head fills heavy.. would this have anything to do with that do... i would kindly like to see ur replies

Old 11-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
(female)

cazzy76 HB User
Re: Wisdo Tooth

<removed (read the posting Policy)>

I dont no the answer for sure as im not a dentist or doctor but ive never heard of the wisdom teeth causing these issues its more nerve issues as its very close to the main nerve. Tinnitus is the name for the ringing in your ears i get it 24/7 not sure why never been doctors about it! Hope this helps x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread