It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2013, 03:53 AM   #1
(male)

sunno HB User
nightmare :(

Iv been dealing with an abscess that i believe has spread to my jaw bone. Had the tooth pulled two days ago and the pain has mostly subsided, yet the infection still feels like its there (tho im not certain). Now i come to read that i may end up etting a cavitation if it doesnt heal properly. I dont think the dentist removed any ligaments or cleaned the socket after the tooth was pulled. Im honestly terrified that i will never heal

Old 01-17-2013, 12:24 PM   #2
(female)

tbmomof3 HB User
Re: nightmare :(

I wouldn't worry too much at this stage in the game. My husband has had a few infected teeth pulled recently and while it took a while to heal everything cleared up on it's own. If in a few more days you aren't feeling more improvement then perhaps call your dentist but it can take a while for these things to feel better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread