It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2013, 07:56 PM   #1
(male)

Mundi007 HB User
Front teeth broken please help

I recently fell on the ground and broke my front two teeth. One teeth broke in half and the other one chiped but still looks back. The teeth that chipped from the croner also came up. A tooth that is beside the half broken teeth also moved a bit. And onn my lower teeth .. under the middel one there is a red line .. its not bleeding and the teeth seems strong but there is a slight pain. I went to the dentist, he has started a root canal on my half broken teeth. What will happen now? He said that he will put a cap on my half broken teeth. But i think my teeth might a bit small to hold a cap .. im not shure. And will he be able to move my teeth back so i dont have trouble closing my mouth. After oberving my teeth it seems like even if he is able to move my teeth back.. my botteh teeth might interfer with my top teeth when i close my mouth. its been 6 days since my accident. What will hapeen? will i able to eat a apple ever again? Please help.. will i get my smile back?

Old 02-03-2013, 01:12 AM   #2
(female)

lgraves73 HB User
Re: Front teeth broken please help

Calm down!!!!

=)

You will get your smile back, you will indeed need crowns to protect your teeth and the nerves. Crowns can be made for all sizes of teeth.
Good luck!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-03-2013, 05:07 AM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Most movie stars have caps/crowns/veneers on all their teeth. They look totally normal and no one will ever know.

Old 02-03-2013, 06:23 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User

You sound as if you are in good hand, with your dentist. Try not to worry too much, I bet your smile will be perfect when they are all done.

Reply Reply