It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Dental Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
(female)

valthegal HB User
Impacted wisdom teeth. Ear pain mouth pain neck pain.

Hi all I am new to this site and needing some help. All four of my wisdom are impacted and they have been for several years. I do not have the money to get the removed. Having the impacted wisdom teeth has effected my other molars. My questions are can impacted teeth cause ear pain, throat pain, neck pain, soft palate pain. I have been having horrible troubles with the left side of my mouth and neck. The soft palate stays sore bad ear pain and pain down the left side of my neck. My top molar on the left side is breaking and has a cavity of course the wisdom tooth pressing on it does not feel good at times. Any help I will appreciate. Just curious what others have experienced with pro longed impacted wisdom teeth. Also on the left side where I am having all these troubles I have more thick mucus and sinus pain. Thanks in advance

Last edited by valthegal; 04-14-2013 at 11:28 PM.

Old 04-15-2013, 03:55 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Impacted wisdom teeth. Ear pain mouth pain neck pain.

These are all caused by the impacted teeth and likely won't get better until they are removed. Do you have a dental school nearby? That's usually the cheapes route to go.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2013, 12:26 PM   #3
(female)

valthegal HB User

I am from a small town and the closest dental school is about 3 hours away. I will look more into finding a closer dental school. I didn't know a dental school could do oral surgery. Thank you for you help.

Old 04-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Dental schools can do it all. The students learn that way!

The Following User Says Thank You to Titchou For This Useful Post:
valthegal (04-15-2013)
Reply Reply