It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Tips Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2007, 11:08 PM   #31
Senior Veteran
(female)

Alex6657 HB User
Re: If you are fighting depression - Try this test

Thanks for sharing that with us, dizzy, and I'm glad it has helped you. I'll give it a go and see what happens...

Old 07-12-2007, 11:29 AM   #32
(female)

dizzy45 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImagineLennon View Post
Thanks for sharing that with us, dizzy, and I'm glad it has helped you. I'll give it a go and see what happens...
Hi

I will be interested to know if you experience anything like I did.

D.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2007, 03:22 PM   #33
(female)

vicky88 HB User

This is for Dizzy,

How do you practice The Test in terms of getting over your depression? Do you imagine yourself cured from the depression and feel that it's really happening? Do you tell yourself that I want to be happy again and depression free. Hope you can respond to my questions. Thanks!

vicky88

Old 07-13-2007, 05:02 AM   #34
(female)

dizzy45 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky88 View Post
This is for Dizzy,

How do you practice The Test in terms of getting over your depression? Do you imagine yourself cured from the depression and feel that it's really happening? Do you tell yourself that I want to be happy again and depression free. Hope you can respond to my questions. Thanks!

vicky88

Old 07-13-2007, 05:28 AM   #35
(female)

dizzy45 HB User
Smile Re: If you are fighting depression - Try this test

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky88 View Post
This is for Dizzy,

vicky88
Hi Vicky

The thing I imagined (my test) was a simple black feather. Two days later, a 10 inch black feather was delivered to my front doorstep. Some may call it coincidence, but I believe the power of my thought brought that feather to me. This happened on the 30th June. I have not seen any other black feather anywhere since, and believe me I have looked. I now have my black feather up on my kitchen wall. I may even get it framed. So you are wondering, how can this help your depression. Imagine if it were possible, that whatever you thought you could have. All you have to do is think, believe and receive. Since that feather was delivered to my door, I banish my negative thoughts as much as I can and only think about positive things. About the way I really want my life to be. I think about the things that will make me happy, all the time believing that these things are going to be delivered to me, just as I witnessed that black feather being delivered. Since I have changed my way of thinking and using this process, things around me are slowly beginning to change for the better. My Dad, who I haven't spoken to in years, contacted me; a really close friend that I fell out with, just contacted me again; I am having a much happier relationship with my daughter, my daughter was let down by a job, but got one the very next day, my sister has suddenly decided to cut down on her alcohol consumption (she is alcoholic), and all of these things have happened in the last 2 weeks. Before, nothing ever changed in my life.

I've just finished reading The Secret again for the second time as I want to absorb everything that it says and use the methods stated day in day out. I've even ordered more books on the subject which were written by authors hundreds of years ago. There is definately something in what they say. I don't think it works for everybody and depends a lot on how much you are going to believe that what they are saying is true and how much you put it to practice. But I beilieved it to be true the day I received that feather. I was completely knocked, flabergasted, speechless. I'm not completely cured of my depression but I feel a whole lot better than I did a couple of weeks ago, before my little miracle happened. Now, I find myself laughing again.

hope this helps
Dx.

Closed Thread