Just A Few Things That Help Me
Okay depression hits usually daily and so I do a lot of things to try and help me get through it.
1. Watching a comedy movie or television program...laughter is still really good medicine.
2. Sunshine and pets are two that seem to go hand in hand. Exercise for them and hopefully a bit for us too. Also I pet the my puppy a lot which is a great way to help. Though with the heat remember to drink plenty of fluids and don't forget sunscreen.
3. Music that is uplifting is a bonus too not the depressing stuff although it does sometimes help me to get through the mood faster.
4. Journal how you feel and later on you might find the key to what triggered it in the first place.
5. Talk if you have a friend or other member of your support team talk about how you feel even if in the beginning you might not know for sure. By talking the little light might turn on and it will help you deal better by not keeping it in.
Hope something here helps.
Last edited by Administrator; 07-09-2007 at 12:30 AM.