It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2004, 11:07 AM   #1

WorriedUser HB User
So Many Things Wrong

thanks for responses

Last edited by WorriedUser; 03-27-2004 at 03:29 PM.

Old 03-27-2004, 11:16 AM   #2

neroli HB User
Smile Re: So Many Things Wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorriedUser
im always worried about everything, my health especially-i always imagine i have symptoms and get preoccupied with the worst possible senario, but i really can feel the symptoms and it torments me! (i do have it checked out and i havent had any of the things ive worried about so far) but i constantly obsess over possibilities. Also, i have horrible anxieties, constantly worrying if im doing the right thing, what could happen, and just constant anxiousness in general. i also have the emptyness other users have described, and im constantly tense and under SO much stress. there are a lot of things id like to change in my life right now (negative people in my life, etc) i always feel bad about myself, and mentally exhausted. I dont want to take any medication because im worried about side effects. i was just wondering if anyone else felt this way and what theyve done to feel better, because right now its just awful.

Hi

Everything you have described sounds to me like typical mild/moderate depression. I have suffered depression on and off most of life and when I am 'down' I often feel that I am clinically ill and have life threatening problems. You say that you have emptyness, which is another sign.

You ask about feeling better, and the only thing I can say is that there is a time when you can start to 'get a grip', but if you are feeling really bad, you may not have the strength. You need to talk to someone who you trust, who will listen to you. Your doctor would listen and needn't give you medication if you don't want it. Although I do think, if you feel so bad a couple of months medication to get you back on track may not be a bad thing. If you had angina and the doctor told you to take tablets for a couple of months, you probably wouldn't think anything of it..... it is worth thinking about.

I really wish you luck and hope you soon start to feel better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-27-2004, 11:23 AM   #3

prettyboi22 HB User
Re: So Many Things Wrong

i am just like u. Please CONSIDER taking meds i think paxil would be perfect 4 u its not worth living life when ur constnatly stressed

Closed Thread