It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2004, 05:41 AM   #1

EVERYDAY SUNDAY HB User
Disappointed

Several years ago, this forum was really popular. The threads would keep on moving. It had so many active forumners. Seems like there are not many people in here now. Do any of u have any other sites to recommend?

Old 03-29-2004, 07:15 AM   #2
Veteran

Man Apart HB User
Re: Disappointed

Im sorry you are dissapointed. I hope and feel that the lack of traffic on the board is due to just people generally feeling better, getting the oppurtunity to express themselves and then moving on moreso than just noone caring. I dont see depression as really being popular to discuss. Only reason I joined a few months ago was because I was desperate. The stuff I post is embarrassing, pathetic and sad. It takes alot just for someone to accept it and get help and to even take steps to expressing themselves in this fashion. I cant really recommend any other sites. Ive looked myself. Hopefully things will change if you stick around long enough and maybe give it more time and chance. Dont stop expressing yourself and posting how you feel. I know it can be disheartening when you seldom get replies but it still just helps to just lay it out there. Even without replies, someone is reading it. I get so many people that pop up in some of my threads saying they read my posts all the time but they never replied intially. I just keep posting. Cos it helps me. But if not here, I hope you can find a outlet for yourself. And find the support you need.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-29-2004, 09:16 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

index.html HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERYDAY SUNDAY
Several years ago, this forum was really popular. The threads would keep on moving. It had so many active forumners. Seems like there are not many people in here now. Do any of u have any other sites to recommend?
I like this site. Seems to move alot faster on weekdays than on weekends, though...

Old 03-29-2004, 09:54 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User

Hi EVERYDAY SUNDAY,

I think it depends on the questions, the situations and what people can and are able to relate. Commenting on everything is impossible....and at times it can even be overwhelming as to people's situations. It varies. Our moods vary and this is the depression board after all.

This is an active site where learning and sharing happens constantly. I'm sure you have much to share also. It's unfortunate it doesn't/can't meet your needs.

Hopefully, you'll feel better soon when/if you find a site where the activity is booming to keep you occupied.

Disapointment is a guaranteed result of too many expectations.

Best to you,
quincy

Closed Thread