It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2004, 09:01 AM   #1

Still Trying HB User
More info on CBT?

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can find more info on CBT? Websites, online "exercises" - that kind of thing?

Many thanks!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2004, 09:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

index.html HB User
Re: More info on CBT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Trying
Hi, Does anyone know where I can find more info on CBT?
You might look at the thread below called "Cognitive Behavior Therapy, What is it?" There's a nice guy named Billy on this and also the Panic and Stress/Anxiety Boards who talks about it alot. You could check out those boards, too - they are here at Healthboards.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2004, 12:04 AM   #3

Elana HB User
Re: More info on CBT?

The two books we used in my group are really really good and I would recommend them both highly: Been there, done that? do this! By Sam Obitz and Mastery of your Anxiety and Panic-Third Edition by Michelle Craske and David Barlow which focusses on panic disorder.

Closed Thread