It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2004, 10:17 AM   #1
Inactive

cloudnine HB User
Talking Lookey Here!!!! Pleeeeeease

hey everyone! i'm new to the site, and just thought i'd drop in and say hi...just a little about myself--i'm 20 years old, junior in college in MN...i have a great family--a sister who is 22 who is my best friend, and a GREAT boyfriend! i've been through a rough last couple of months...today is a good day tho, thank the Lord!!! i sank into a deep depression after being in a bad relationship. i also think i've always had ocd, but not really for sure, never diagnosed as that...hmm...anywho, write back if you get a chance-tell me a little about yourselves!!!

cloudnine

Last edited by cloudnine; 04-16-2004 at 10:17 AM.

Old 04-16-2004, 02:01 PM   #2

JulyPrincess82 HB User
Smile Re: Lookey Here!!!! Pleeeeeease

Hi there, I am 21 I am new to the boards also. So why did u choose depression boards to post you sound very happy and like u have alot of things going for u. I am glad u decided to post and welcome from one newbie to another!!
If u are lookin for support looks like we found an awesome spot I have read alot of posts on here and the people seem very very sweet and understanding!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

~*Adrienne*~

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2004, 02:26 PM   #3
Inactive

eightball61 HB User
Re: Lookey Here!!!! Pleeeeeease

Hello

My name is Jeff and I am 22. I ahve been here since december and these boards are very fun. They will help you out by memeber giving you live advice on these situations. Members here are great and welcome the both of you.

cloudnine~ back to JulyPrincess82's question, so why did you chose depression? is there somthing bothering you about the past? Please let us know the story if there is anything so we can try to help you out. If there is a relationship issue envolved you can try the relationspi thread.

Hope to hear from ya

Old 04-16-2004, 04:51 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

billy7772 HB User

Welcome JulyPrincess and Cloudnine (most upbeat name I've seen on a depression board)
Lots of great people on here as I have been on here since last September. I'm one of the big CBT cheerleaders on here as that is what gave me my life back so if you have any CBT questions feel free to fire away

Billy

Old 04-16-2004, 05:28 PM   #5
(female)

solcita HB Usersolcita HB User

Welcome on board to both of you girls...
You'll find great people on it!

Take care and cya around

Sol

Closed Thread