It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2004, 09:20 AM   #1
(male)

diesel25 HB User
What do I need to do?!?!

I have a terrible issue of overanalyzing things and I do not know what to do about it?!?! It works great for me in business life but in personal life it is interrupting normal actions. I met a woman of whom just got out of a relationship. We kinda started off pretty quick right when we met, no huge things but just fooling around and then she decided that she needed time to herself so she totally changed.. This has been like a two week period.. I see the girl everyday at work and she just grows and grows on me, and she seems very interested but wants to be friends first... That is hard for me to do because I am always standing by the side wondering what if, what if she finds some other guy or what if she is back with her x. Always overanalyzing things, plus being a lonely guy doesn't help the fact either.. What can I do to fight these demons off?? I really would like to tell her how I feel but I am afraid that I might run her off.. I don't necessarly care that we date right now, its just the not knowing that is really hurting me...

Old 04-27-2004, 09:25 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Crossbow HB User
Re: What do I need to do?!?!

This is the kind of thing CBT is supposed to help with. I haven't read up on it but other people here have recommended books. Also, if you also having repetitive or "racing" thoughts, meds might help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread