It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2004, 10:13 AM   #1

twisyangel HB User
Thumbs down Help Me!!! Im To Young!!!!!!!!!!!

hey! im so so mad at life hate it everything always goes worng mom tells me what to do all the time cant do anything buy myshelf have to be someone esle to get my point acorss. i fell under depression when i was 9 fell sudial all the time! wanna die HELP ME!!!11

Old 07-21-2004, 10:22 AM   #2
Inactive

thicky HB User
Re: Help Me!!! Im To Young!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisyangel
hey! im so so mad at life hate it everything always goes worng mom tells me what to do all the time cant do anything buy myshelf have to be someone esle to get my point acorss. i fell under depression when i was 9 fell sudial all the time! wanna die HELP ME!!!11
You need to BREATH... As a younger person under the care of parents it can be quiet difficult to accept the fact that your parents DO CONTROL YOU... For the most part...

Some parents control by fear, some control by reasoning, some control by violence, etc... Either way, you are under their responsibility...

You need to voice your feelings/moods and such to your parents so they can HELP YOU GET HELP!

It is just that simple... I detached myself from my parents at a young age... I kept to myself and avoided all family events in hopes that I would be left alone to live life... I regret it now, because the lack of guidance caused me to "stray" and do/make really bad things and make major life mistakes...

Like them or not, your parents, so long they are not harming you, are probably the only people that can help you...

Hang in there!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2004, 02:08 PM   #3

nobodyimportant HB User

i'm sorry you feel so controlled by your mom and that you hate your life cuz of that. it's kind of hard to give you advice unless you give more information on your situation..if it's too personal though..save it for later but it would help a lot if you told us more. it must feel good getting this off your chest..that's the first step to getting better. we're here to listen.

how old are you now? what exactly is the problem? what does your mom blame you for? what do you want? do you want to be heard? don't be afraid to type out a long post and tell us your thoughts..that's the best way we can help you.

wishing you feel better .

Old 07-24-2004, 04:03 PM   #4

twisyangel HB User

how old are you now? what exactly is the problem? what does your mom blame you for? what do you want? do you want to be heard? don't be afraid to type out a long post and tell us your thoughts..that's the best way we can help you.

wishing you feel better .

i have bad depression. Everything spilling stuff that she spilt (seems simple but its not in our house) hurting my bro and sis (like i would ever do that!) my bro and sis litrelly kill each other while shes standing there then i tell them to stop cuz shes not then she yells (Sceams is more like it!!!) shes hit me once or twice I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to be normal again i wanna run and play again yes i wanna be herad i wanna talk to others who r like me let me start like this.......

mym parents are divorced they divorced when i was 5 i moved when i was 4 i take zorloft i have breathing problems sometimes i almost faint i fall down and stop breathing but i can still hear and see ppl. my mom says its anxitey but i dont think so. i want to die but i dont im so confused my mom wants me to move with my dad so i dont get a bad example for my step-sis mt step dad controls me but not her thx for listening and pleaz HELP

"Its not what cards are dealt to you its how you play them."

Last edited by twisyangel; 07-24-2004 at 04:04 PM.

Old 07-25-2004, 04:54 AM   #5

hockeymom HB User

Trust me it will get better! I am 34 and I grew up in a household similiar to yours. I have learned through therepy and meds to control my anxiety,depression,panic!! Sometimes it helps to look at all of the positive things in your life. It would help it you would let all of us know how old you are. I personally have learned to enjoy my children and husband. Instead of thinking about my childhood I have learned to enjoy my future with my imediate family. I know that sounds easier than done, but believe me, if I can do it so can you!!! Just believe in yourself, and if you feel like you can't than reach out!!! It sounds like you are a teenager and in that case I know that you feel hopeless.. Believe me, things will get better!! As I said before I grew up in a terrible situation, But I have gotten past that and so will you!!! Please let us know how old you are and what exactly is going on. We are all here to help!!!

Old 07-25-2004, 11:51 AM   #6

twisyangel HB User

im only 11 not quite a teenager but close imy mom says i think and act like one though so i am really confused one day my mom says grow up then stop growing (like ur acting too much like a teenager) w/e i hate life though

Last edited by twisyangel; 07-25-2004 at 11:51 AM. Reason: mistake

Old 07-25-2004, 02:41 PM   #7

cyberian HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisyangel
i have bad depression. Everything spilling stuff that she spilt (seems simple but its not in our house) hurting my bro and sis (like i would ever do that!) my bro and sis litrelly kill each other while shes standing there then i tell them to stop cuz shes not then she yells (Sceams is more like it!!!) shes hit me once or twice I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to be normal again i wanna run and play again yes i wanna be herad i wanna talk to others who r like me let me start like this.......

mym parents are divorced they divorced when i was 5 i moved when i was 4 i take zorloft i have breathing problems sometimes i almost faint i fall down and stop breathing but i can still hear and see ppl. my mom says its anxitey but i dont think so. i want to die but i dont im so confused my mom wants me to move with my dad so i dont get a bad example for my step-sis mt step dad controls me but not her thx for listening and pleaz HELP
hmm..it looks like they banned my other account
my other account is "nobodyimportant" so if youre wondering.

i'm sorry if your mom is abusing you..both physically and verbally . it must really hurt you that your own mom would do this to you. but sometimes parents take out things on their children even tho what's bothering them has nothing to do with the children. maybe she had a bad day at work or something. i'm sure you're a very wonderful child. you even help break up your sis and bros fights. what she's doing is wrong..does it really hurt when she hits you? i just hope she comes to her senses and realizes what she's doing and she will hopefully stop. aww..please don't want to die..youre special! ..people just need to realize it. youre still very young and have your whole life ahead of you.

that must sound absolutely terrible that your mom wants you to live with your dad ..like she doesn't care for you. what type of parent wouldn't want their own child? did you mean that you are a bad influence on your step sis or she's a bad influence on you? so it's your step dad that is controlling you? i think you need to think over very carefully and decide if it's not better to live with your real dad. who would you rather live with? do you get along with him? have a talk with him and see if he would like to have you live with him.

are you depressed because your parents got divorced? or what are you depressed about? does the zoloft seem to be helping you? do you have a therapist? who is prescribing you the zoloft? if you are seeing one..have you talked about your mom's abuse? you should also talk about whether you should go live with your dad.

and like "hockeymom" said..things will get better. as you grow older..you'll be able to control your own life..so hang in there ok? yes..tell us more so we know whats going on and we can help you.

Old 03-20-2006, 07:19 PM   #8

twisyangel HB User

i doubt that anyones gonna read this now but here i am again i surived with a couple more scars in my life (overdose) and im now turning 13! rock on!

Closed Thread