It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2005, 01:40 AM   #316
Veteran
(female)

sealover HB Usersealover HB User
Re: My turn. My Losses When does it end?

Hi John

I just read your message on your thread "Fallen Down and I Can't Get Up". I was taken aback when I saw that you included me in your list of friends you pray for. I didn't know you still cared about me. I have tears in my eyes. I guess I've been feeling like nobody cares about me (except my parents). And I feel like how can anyone care about a person like me who has pain in her foot and who can't be on her feet much and can't work. I do feel alone. Thanks so much for thinking of me...I think of you and pray for you, too.

I pray that God will help carry you when your burden is too much. I feel so much how you want to reach out for your Mom, I really do. You are not alone, and you have many friends here who will help boost your spirits when you are feeling overwhelmed. I know you are in pain, and you know I suffer from pain most every day in my foot, and it's very frustrating to say the least.

God bless you!

Old 09-05-2005, 02:00 AM   #317
Senior Veteran
(male)

Johnster HB User

Sealover,

How could I forget you??? I hold you too in my heart every day. You too help hold me up every time I fall. I will say I have been so concerned about you. Everyday I wish and hope you will return. I have listed some here who have left like you never to return. I still hope, wish and pray. I understand pain too dear. When I have trouble walking, hurting, breathing or everything else it is you and the others here who carry me. People all over who have and continue to touch my life. FORGET YOU? May as well forget to breath, drink or eat. You and a few others have been weighing heavy on my mind and prayers. I will sleep good tonight because another Angel is here again today.

Thank you for not forgetting me silly.
Hugs Love and prayers my dear friend and WELCOME BACK!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-05-2005, 02:11 AM   #318
Senior Veteran
(male)

Johnster HB User

Sealover,

Listen dear! Donít know how I am doing this even on all these meds but Iíve been up over 24 hours strait and been in some bad heat doing things Iím not supposed to even with my bad back. I need to get to bed and get some rest now. Can I catch you a little later???

Old 09-05-2005, 02:20 AM   #319
Veteran
(female)

sealover HB Usersealover HB User

Hi John,

Thank you for your sweet words. I'm getting tears in my eyes again! I've been feeling down, so those kind words of yours made me feel better.

Please know that you help a whole lot of people here, and you are very appreciated. Know that even if I'm not here online, you are in my heart.

You must go to bed and get your rest...sleep well and have sweet dreams. It's funny, but in most of my dreams so far, my foot is not in any pain, like it was never injured. So in my dreams I am traveling to different places and walking around with no pain...it's wonderful. Do you have dreams like this, in which you are free from physical pain and limitations?

I'll "talk" to you soon!

P.S. I read about how you want to help with the hurricane relief effort, but that your brother is taking your place. Your heart is in the right place...you have a huge heart. I, too, want so much to go along with the Red Cross to help the victims, but I can't because of the injury to my foot, as helping in the relief effort would be too taxing on my foot. But we can help in other ways such as praying for those people affected by the hurricane. It's still hard to believe that this disaster happened...it's like a story from a book or a movie. My heart breaks.

Last edited by sealover; 09-07-2005 at 08:51 PM.

Old 09-05-2005, 07:21 AM   #320
Veteran
(female)

Felicia65 HB User

I have been reading the post here John and I would like to say you have meet some angles here. When I read your post, I thought to myself my troubles seem so small compared to your. You are an angle on earth, and god surly bless many people with your words of kindness. I truly belive that our bodys will pass away, But what we leave behind in others will live on. and you have surely done your part here. May God keep you wrapped in an angles arms. Felicia

Closed Thread