It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2005, 10:07 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

bleedingsoul88 HB User
Unhappy Feel so bad.....Sorry

I just feel so sad when I read all of these postings. All of these people talking about wanting to die....it really brings me back to my experiences with actually attempting it. It really sucks, especially when you end up in a hospital, getting a stomach pump and having to chug charcoal....YUCK!

Then after that spending a week in a "safe house" where they could keep a constant eye on me to make sure I wouldn't do anything. It's enough to make you not want to do it again. If I did it again, and failed, again, and had to go through all of that again, I don't know what I would do.

When I read that others are feeling suicidal, it makes me so sad, that it makes me feel that way again....like I just need to escape....but I want to help soooo bad, I feel so helpless....so useless. I wish I could help you all, I really do! But I don't know how.

I just want to be happy! And I want everyone else here to be happy too, but I just don't know what to do.

Just please don't do anything to hurt yourself....please don't....I don't need another reason to cry....to die......sigh......

Just please be safe everyonee.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Really need to feel I'm not alone olderthen48 Chronic Pain 16 04-20-2010 03:40 AM
I just want to VENT! nichole72 Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) 15 09-24-2007 07:30 PM
feeling of guilt (may be a touchy topic, please read only if you feel strong) nabor4life Addiction & Recovery 27 08-29-2007 01:13 PM
I feel lost.. or something ... sick of fighting and being confused leomia Bipolar Disorder 10 04-26-2007 09:06 AM
Help! I feel like I can't breathe all the time! groovyk Anxiety 11 01-29-2007 05:26 PM