It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2005, 02:37 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

boiler454 HB User
I should be excited.

I should be excitied about going to Nashville tomorrow night and spending the weekend away with my wife. Instead I am down feeling and worried about my self. How do you get excitied and pick myself up. I start back to work Monday and I should be excitied about getting into the swing of things again but i feel like oh well. It must be more than anxiety. I am scared to try the anti-deppresants though. It may not have been the culprit, since I still feel this way and it has been 2 weeks since stopping Zoloft. I wonder if they would help for right now or not. I still have days where I don't feel like this at all. Is why my doctor thinks it is mild depression. I thank you guys a lot. You really do help with what is going on. I need to learn how to deal with this I guess more than anything else. Don't worry be happy. I try but I still get down.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread