It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2005, 07:34 PM   #1
(female)

chrismom HB User
Input on Cymbalta please!

Hi -

Been on 30mg Cymbalta for 10 days. My sleep is horrendous and I feel just as depressed combined with some anxiety.

The norepinephrine effect seems to be working sooner than the serotonin effect. I'm wondering if some of these side effects will go away once it starts working on my serotonin (couple of weeks?) I can't stand the insomnia!

Anyone's long term experience with this med would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-26-2005, 08:58 PM   #2
(female)

britendarkk HB User
Re: Input on Cymbalta please!

I've been on 60 mg of Cymbalta for a few months now. The only thing I can say it's done for me is to take away my suicidal thoughts and feelings. Other than that, I can't say it's done much for me. Stick with it a little while longer and if the effects don't start to diminish, talk to your doctor. I't s still a little too soon to judge how it will work for you. I hope this helps a little.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2005, 10:32 AM   #3
(female)

chrismom HB User
Re: Input on Cymbalta please!

Thanks for your reply. Do you have insomnia at 60mg? I am dreading that the insomnia will get worse at a higher dose!

Thanks,

Chris

Closed Thread