It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2005, 10:11 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

*Versailles* HB User
Unhappy soooo lonely...can't take it...

I'm hurting sooo bad. It hurts me to think that people have lives outside of me...and I have no one. Just people on this stupid computer...it's pretty sad that the only friends I have are on a computer...can't even touch them...hug them...show them my love.

Who gives a f*** about someone like me anyway...the world would be better off without me. I'm just so tired of it all. I really am....everything keeps adding up...then to make things worse. The only friends I have were almost taken away from me when my computer crashed. God forbid that I would be without the only ones that care about me.

I'm just so sick of this!!!!!!!

Old 09-27-2005, 10:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

trg247 HB Usertrg247 HB Usertrg247 HB User
Re: soooo lonely...can't take it...

its days like these when you need to stop and take a deep breath. Depression comes with blinders where you can only see the pain and not the other joys in life that surrounds you

take care

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-27-2005, 11:18 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Samantha317 HB User

Hi Darkangel
I would miss you!

I must admit, if I didn't have my friends online, I wouldn't have any.

Love and hugs,
Sam

Old 09-27-2005, 11:35 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

flinch HB User

Same here, thing I figure is, we're all here for each other, and if one of us goes we realise (quicker in my case than people who see me every day in life sometimes lol) and yes it sucks that we can't see each other. But if we did get together in real life we'd have such a HUGE range of people, what if we missed each other? Would you find it so easy to talk to a person, even one you've talked to online? I know I wouldn't.
People are people and here are my friends. A book I read once told me that when you're far away from people that care you look at the moon and it acts like a huge satelite, reflecting all our thoughts of each other to the people we care about - all of us under one sky.
So even if your computer goes down, all our thoughts are with you, you have friends in real life, they just haven't found you yet.
xxxx

Old 09-28-2005, 05:52 AM   #5
(female)

MarciaD HB User

Hi

I am real too! The flesh and blood people I see at work, at the shopping mall, at the theatre, in the parking lot, or pass on the street are less real to me than the friends I have here. Those people all "see" me but they don't "know" me. They are not friends and I don't know how to make friends with them. I don't know why.

Wow, I like what flinch said about the moon!

Take care
Marcia

Old 09-28-2005, 07:21 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

MildDepJeff HB User

Hey, I lived for years with no friends but the ones on the stupid computer... eventually I made some in real life. Not a lot, but a few.

I remember I would just hang out on the computer all day long, just for those times when someone I knew would log on...

It's too bad there's no chat board on here, and that we're not allowed to exchange contact info. I'd chat with you for a bit if it would make you feel better!

Old 09-28-2005, 07:49 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Felicia65 HB User

Hi hon, Sorry you are feeling like that, I sometimes feel like I am alone also, But I love my friends here, they understand me. when noone else does. and I am sure you will be able to make friends in life out side this computer, Have you tryed church ? I always seem to find people I like there...... But friends come at diffrent times in our life, Most fade away like seasons.......... Dont be so hard on your self I will be praying God will bring you that special friend.............................. Felicia

Old 09-28-2005, 12:24 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Johnster HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDiV
(((((((DARKANGEL))))))!!!!

Welcome back!!!

We understand and I appreciate you too!!!

Itís the little things that make the difference sometimes.

Today I feel better because you came back!!!

Thank you for making me feel better today!!!

(((((Darkangel)))))

I am so sorry your hurting right now. Sometimes thatís all I have too. Others here who understand or give me a boost like you do too sometimes. Look how you even helped me in the past so many times. Thank you for being my friend. Computer or not, without people like you I would have ran out of gas a long time ago. You gave me a little push to go further and I canít thank you enough for doing that. I believe the right people and right friends will come into your life too when the time is right.

God bless you and thank you for all youíve done for me too!!!

Bye for now and thanks for everything!!!

Old 09-28-2005, 12:27 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

GatsbyLuvr1920 HB UserGatsbyLuvr1920 HB UserGatsbyLuvr1920 HB User

I know how you feel, DarkAngel, unfortunately. All I have here at my college is immature, idiotic freshman that I'm surrounded by 24/7 and can't escape from. Why I go on healthboards so much- no one else understands mental illness and the struggles we're forced to live with...
-GatsbyLuvr1920-

Old 09-28-2005, 01:18 PM   #10

knotme HB User

hey angel,
same here; it's like that for me all the time. Got stood up yesterday I was so lonely after I was ready to grab a bum and ask him out to dinner!! sigh.
Hope u feel better soon

Last edited by knotme; 09-29-2005 at 01:05 AM. Reason: sorry, TMI

Old 09-28-2005, 09:29 PM   #11
(female)

tornkay HB User

I dont even have friends on the internet.

Old 09-28-2005, 10:05 PM   #12
(male)

curiouskittie HB User

I have it worse than you. I have no friends on or offline.. although it seems like my room-mate acts like my friend, but I think that's partly out of nessecity.

And I also think I may have a mental illness. I think everything I just wrote above may be a sign of it.. I can count the problems in this. No friends... and sign of paranoia ..

of course, my diagnosis of my above post could be false, and being false, showing that I did have a mental illness. Weird.. I think I'm crazy, and if I'm right, then I am crazy. If I was wrong about my craziness, then I would crazy about thinking I was crazy..

However, I think I'm more right than wrong.

Old 09-28-2005, 10:16 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(male)

trg247 HB Usertrg247 HB Usertrg247 HB User

Depression is not who has it worse then who...pure depression is a crippling mental illness. It could be surrounded by a million friends and loved ones yet feeling completly alone. Sorry if this comes off as mean I have just seen to many of these types of posts lately where someone is crying out in pain and people coming on saying they have it worse

Old 09-28-2005, 11:34 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

flinch HB User

hey kittie, this isn't about who has it worse, and don't be too quick to second guess yourself into mental illness, if you really do think there's a problem I'd consult someone, but surely depression is a mental illness in itself?

Old 09-29-2005, 12:14 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Samantha317 HB User

(((((((((DarkAngel)))))))

I hope you are ok. Depression is very hard to deal with. We all understand that here. We also miss you and hope you come back and talk to us.

Love and hugs,
Sam

Closed Thread