It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2005, 05:58 AM   #1
(female)

tamsynn HB User
Why are my OWN thoughts trapped inside me?Any advice welcome..

hi everyone,

i have been having a few problems lately, namely having to tell my b/f that i cheated(everything is ok now) but when all that was sorted out i thought i would feel better but i still dont..

i dont know what it is exactley, thats probably the hardest thing about how i am feeling because i dont know why i feel bad down like this.
I just feel really down and like my life is not good enough.
I feel betrayed by '' friends'' who have let me down and the ones who have been good to me lately i feel as though they are almost to good for a person like me.
I have a job, friends & a boyfriend yet i still feel as though something is missing, as though i am wasting my life, that maybe there could be something better out there for me.
Sometimes i think, ''is this all there is''
i am not on any medacation and dont really want to be as i am quite young and would hate to be dependant on any medecation at my age, maybe that is silly but its just how i feel.
Even as i am writing this i feel as though there is more i could be saying to explain myself but i just dont know what it is or i dont know how to say it, does that make sense?

I have been thinking lateley that i would like to move away somewhere, out of the country maybe,and start afresh.new friends, new job,NEW LIFE.I feel like that might make me happy but i dont know, is that a good idea?

But i just dont understand why i feel like this, if you think about it, i have it all, good job, some good friends and a boyfriend who loves me very much but for some reason i am totally unhappy.

Does anyone else feel this way or are my irrational thoughts just my own???

Im so tired of feeling like this
I dont usually find it hard to open up, in fact i am normally very open and outgoing but at the moment i feel like i have all these trapped thoughts and feelings.

Does anyone understand what i mean or have any idea why i am feeling this way,from what i said is there something any of you can pick up that i seem to be missing?????

i appolgise for the very confusing writing,but i really need help so anyone who has any advice or comments i would really appricaite it.

Thanks,
Tamsynn

Last edited by tamsynn; 09-30-2005 at 08:44 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread