It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2005, 06:21 PM   #1
(female)

Lostwon HB User
Being crazy or normal?

I used to have severe depression for a number of years, but never did meds or counseling. In the past two years I worked through many of my problems, forced myself out socially, discovered food allergies, lots of different things that really helped.

But it hasn't all left me. About a month ago I called the suicide hotline several times. I wanted badly to jump off a building and I couldn't let the image go. I couldn't stop the pain in my stomache and the tears were just flowing like a fountain.
Only to find that a few days later suicide seemed crazy and mindless.
I wasn't manic, I just felt good again, felt I had many reasons to live and I didn't want to think about death.

I can't stop flip flopping. I think I'm okay and then SLAM. Not only mood swings but strong mind sets that can last for days at a time. I don't believe I'm bipolar but I feel like two extremely different people, sometimes even both at once.

Is this as crazy as it seems to me?

Old 09-30-2005, 03:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

trg247 HB Usertrg247 HB Usertrg247 HB User
Re: Being crazy or normal?

no your not crazy, well I do not think you are because if your situation considers a person crazy I would be too, I go through extreme mood changes sometimes on a daily basis, some days hourly. This morning I was almost happy, right now I am fighting from falling deeper into the hole. It is just how depression works

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-03-2005, 10:06 AM   #3
(female)

justmeUK HB User
Re: Being crazy or normal?

i'm so glad theres people like me i feel like a freak sometimes my mood swings from one end of the scale to the other i consider suicide but i dont think i'd do it but i just cant seem to put to words how i feel i can sit crying for no real reason or something i would at one time have just let pass and get on with so im glad there other ppl like me i dont feel so alone

Closed Thread