It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2005, 06:32 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Arememom HB User
Kiba, Arememom still loves you

Kiba (adopted son),

I'm so glad to hear you took the steps you needed to help yourself. We can all give you advice and love you. But it is up to you to take care of yourself. It's important for you to love yourself also. I know that's hard sometimes. I'm glad that your parents have reacted in a good way. I think of you everyday and will be looking for you to post when you get out of the hospital (if you've gone in now). If you haven't gone in yet but will soon, please remember us here and how much we are pulling for you and love you. Glad you're not holding it against me being a RN (lol ) because I'm your friend first.

Love ya
Your adopted mom
Arememom
I just love these little bouncy things...

Old 10-05-2005, 07:06 PM   #2
(male)

Kiba HB User
Re: Kiba, Arememom still loves you

Hi Arememom (adopted mom) !!!!!

I am happy to hear that everyone is happy that I took the proper steps this time on getting help before it was to late. I still feel pretty bad and it is still getting worse so my parents are looking into put me in the hospital for my saftey. I still am sick from telling my parents about what is going on and I can't even look at them face to face but atleast they understand why. I wish this would go away like a zit but it will not. I know that it requires both help from others and the ability of myself to work hard at beating this. Don't worry to much, I will never forget any of you if I have to go to the hospital because you all are with me all the time in heart. Mom don't worry I know you are my friend first no matter what plus it is not like me to hold anything against anyone. Well I will talk to you latter.

Love u too
Your adopted son
Kiba

I love these little bouncy things too.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2005, 05:57 PM   #3
(male)

Kiba HB User

Hi Arememom (adopted mom) !!!!!

How you doing and feeling? Sorry that I have not been in touch but I have been working so I can keep my mind off hurting myself but no luck. My doctor has started me on sleeping pills so I can sleep but I am only getting 3 hours of sleep but that is better than nothing. Just to give you a heads up my doctor says if nothing improves than at the end of the month I go to the hospital then. So far it has only gotten worse plus my doctor refuses to take me off effexor and he has uped the dose so the symptoms have increased badly. Well, I will talk to you latter! Keep in touch!

Love u too
Your adopted son
Kiba

I still love these little bouncy things

Old 10-08-2005, 08:37 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Arememom HB User

Good Evening Kiba (son),

I'm glad to hear from you. I've been sorta busy too. Looking for a new job. Hopefully I'll know about one on Monday. I had my third interview with this company yesterday. They usually don't interview you three times unless they're really interested. I interviewed with the Vice President of Marketing and the Vice President of Operations. It was fun actually. I've never been able to say that about an interview before.

Well, Kiba just take one day at a time and see how things go. If you're not better by the date the doc set, then in the hospital you'll go. Maybe him increasing your effexor will help. It usually takes a week or so sometimes to see the full effects of a med change. Also, you're right a few hours sleep is better than none. Rest is so important for the body. Scientific studies show that people who don't get plenty of rest don't recover from illness as quickly as those who do (i.e. surgeries, heart attacks, flu .....all illnesses really). Hope you have a good night and I'll talk to ya later.

Love Ya
Arememom (Tee mom) LOL

Closed Thread