It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2005, 11:34 AM   #1
(female)

MidnightFall HB User
I can't take it anymore!

I'm so depressed! Ahhhhhh! I'm only thirteen years old and I HATE LIFE. EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG, ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER! I HATE MYSELF. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THE WAY I LOOK, I HATE HOW I GET SO STRESSED OUT AND I HATE HOW I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS BUT I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO JUST CALL THEM UP AND HANG OUT WITH THEM INSTEAD OF BEING ALONE!!!!! I really need help with my life, I feel like I'm about to explode! I can't sleep, I have trouble focusing and I want to die when I think people hate me. I'm on a soccer team and other clubs at school but on weekends I just want to kill myself so bad! AHHHHHHH! My dad keeps on telling me that my life only revolves around school and the computer... I hate to agree with him, but OMG I NEED HELP. I cry so much and I just can't take it anymore! EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG! I WANT MY LIFE TO BE NORMAL AGAIN! I don't know what I'm gonna do. I need a social life, and I do have a lot of friends, and I'm usually really happy at school but on weekends I just want to lock myself in a closet and hope something comes and help me. I know I need something to do and I really want to do something other than being worthless but my mind is like controlling me and it's making me mad!!!!! I'm part asian and I'm really shy because of that. I always think I talk differently so I started shutting myself up from real life people and after years of that it's starting to get to me... WHY CAN'T I BE NORMAL?! I NEED HELP! I DON'T WANT TO BE ME ANYMORE!

:-(

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2005, 06:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

wxKathy2 HB User
Re: I can't take it anymore!

Hi Midnight,
Please hang in there - I remember feeling exactly the same way when I was 13 - and I've found out since then, that most of the other 13 yr olds were feeling the exact same way but no one ever talks about it.....It does get better....I did get some help when I was 14. I think the best thing you can do is ask for help - you have asked on this board - so you know you can do it - ask your parents, or a school counselor or anyone else you can trust and talk to easily....I ended up finding a wonderful school counselor when I was 12.....Take one day at a time and please do ask for help....
Take care and I'll be thinking of you....
Best wishes,
Kathy

Old 10-09-2005, 02:13 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

~angel~2005 HB User

Hey midnightfall.

Im sorry ur feeling like this. i know a lot of young teens have troubles with life but yours sounds very upsetting. All i can advice u 2 do is go and talk to ur doc about how u feel, how u cant get out etc, he can help you and give you ways of doing things, he might give you a counceller to go and see about how you feel etc.

I hope u feel better soon, Keep in touch

Old 10-09-2005, 02:36 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

Hey you still have time on this beautiful Sunday!
Call your friends and get out of the house for a while!
You will be happy you did.

Old 10-10-2005, 07:01 AM   #5

itsjustmeLR HB User

Hi! Im sorry your having such a hard time right now. I sound very much like me. (except Im 16) Do you go to a church youth group? I know for me that most of my good friends are from my youth group. Try to reach out and build relationships with people. I know it is hard but the more you intentionally hang out with people the more natural it will become. Close relationships with people you can trust are so worth the effort. For instance, just last night I went over to my friend's house and we vented to eachother. I had been on the brink of suicide but somehow talking to her made life seem ok.

Closed Thread