It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2005, 12:39 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

*Versailles* HB User
Smile I'm here for you! <hugs>

Hi everyone

I know that everyone here is having/or has had some serious hardships in their life. I just want everyone here to know that you are not alone and I care very much about every single one of you! We are all powerful instruments to each other in the long road of recovery and not only that but we are friends...with ears to listen and caring and love to give!!!

I've been through some rough times lately and several people here were such powerful influences on me and they help me through each day...and not only do I want to thank them...but I want to become as them and help others. If you need to talk, I'm a great listener...and have been down many roads...so I'm great at understanding as well. (I've been abused (mentally, physically, and sexually), have OCD, bpd, self-injury, social anxiety, have been on meds, suffer from physical/stressful ailments, been through many counselors, have attempted suicide, and have been hospitalized....so I understand a lot!!!)

I just wanted you all to know that I am here for you! Anything that I can help you with...I'm glad to help. Knowing that I can be of help for you all makes me feel helped as well...because I learn so much from all of you...I have no one in real life like the people I have met here!

THANKS EVERYONE and BEST WISHES and LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS!!!

I'M HERE FOR YOU! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR!!!!

Love and hugs
-Angel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-13-2005, 01:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Johnster HB User
Re: I'm here for you! <hugs>

CUT, COPY PASTE!!!!! NEED A NEW NOTE BOOK SOON!!!!

FLY ANGEL FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE AND HUGS FOR YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread