It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2005, 05:59 PM   #1
(female)

eklektika HB User
Tired of me!

Hey Recently I realised i've started to fall back into my old routine when i was younger. I'm not sleeping or eating again anymore. And it's not like i intend to hurt myself like this it's just that I often forget to do things or i just don't feel like it or i put it off...It's not like i say i'm not going to eat today. I'm not quite as bad as i used to be but i'm getting there and I know I need to change my life soon or I will be there!

Right now I'm so tired of my life. I work 4 jobs (2 fulltime and 2 parttime). Yet some how I can't afford things that I would like in life. I'm constantly tired from working so much but yet if someone asks me to pick up another shift or help them out I can't say no. I think this has a bit to do with my next issue.

All my friends have moved away and half of them we just stopped talking. So I recently find myself with no social life. I'm single and no one understands why because "your so pretty and sweet!" But I think my busy worklife scares a lot of guys off they think that I have no time for them but because I have no social life i kinda like to keep myself busy. The one guy I did finally find that I do really like is leaving as of monday to teach overseas for at least a year!! So because of that i have a bit of heartache...

Then there is family. I actually have no family around me....the closest immediate family is a 2 hr drive away and the furthest is about a 3-4 day drive. So because of this I stopped having holidays for the past 6 yrs. Now this doesn't bother me (it was my desicion) but people try to force me to celebrate or feel bad for me which is what makes things hard....My mom and I actually have a business together and although I like the business and am great at it at the moment I'm finding it really trying. I've avoided talking to my mom for the past 4 days because I don't want another lecture on me not getting stuff done, although i explain that i'm tired and busy she thinks I should be able to handle everything and keep my house and yard in pristine shape on top of it all. I just want time to be me!!

I really don't want to drag on with my story but last year was an exceptionally hard year for me there was a lot happening and I had difficulties coping with it all and I don't really think that i've come quite out of that funk and this seems to be just overlapping. I just want a life that isn't as complicated and frustrating and tiring as mine!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread