It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2006, 08:42 AM   #1
(male)

supraman666 HB User
lower than ever

Hi , i'm new on here. i hav been reading on the net about the way i feel. i have suffered from depression since a early age (having a nervous breakdown at 15) and thought things were ok and i was in control, i couldn't b more wrong, after reading up on things i hav realised that it never really went and the things i was doing were all part of depression / anxiety. my gf broke up with me rresently and i have woken up to myself and looking for help for the condition for the first time in my life ( i thought i was alone and would be told to just pull mysef together).
goin to see a doc as soon as i get appointment and see what happens from there.
i hope someone will hav some words of help as i feel at complete loss at the mo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2006, 12:35 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User
Re: lower than ever

Hey supraman, I'm glad to hear that you are finally going to seek help. Good luck to you and don't forget about counseling! Keep us posted.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2006, 10:39 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota_Skye HB User

yes, it's always better late(r) than never. it's going to be ok, or at least better, now that you've decided to reach out and get help for yourself. sometims life seems unfair and unjust, but some things can't be changed. we can only change the little that we have control over, and even that seems very difficult to do most of the time.

i'm impressed with you, because you already have some insight into your problem (at least part of it), and you're set on going to see a dr. Good for you !!!! that shows determination and optimism--great qualities to have...

keep up your strength and keep posting!!! God bless!

Old 12-03-2006, 08:38 AM   #4
(male)

supraman666 HB User

thanx . ihave changed my diet to cut out eating fast foods etc . i'm exercising now , i already feel abit better since tellin my parents and goin to the doc 4 help (appointment 2moro). read a booklet that i ordered off the net and have read that twice, i now understand why i was feelin the way i was.

Old 12-03-2006, 12:40 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota_Skye HB User

awesome news!!!

keep doing what you're doing, and let us know how your appts. are going!!

glad you're feeling much better. it's always good to hear some good news around here!!!

blessings to you!!!

Closed Thread