It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2006, 03:11 PM   #1
(female)

Night Seeker HB User
Need help

Hi please can someone help me I can't eat I'm having trouble and I suffer from depression. I try to eat but its like it won't let me I feel sick I have tryed and tryed but its to hard for me please I'm scared.

Old 12-01-2006, 03:12 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

xxxzoexxx HB User
Re: Need help

are you in therapy or connceling? Do you know what triggered your depression?

Last edited by xxxzoexxx; 12-01-2006 at 03:13 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2006, 03:19 PM   #3
(female)

Night Seeker HB User

yeah cause of my parents, cause they won't let me move to another country to be with my boyfriend there. There saying I not aloud and stuff. Its hard to explain.

I don really wants to talk about it cause it makes me worse I sorry.

I just needs someone to help me like how can I get myself to start eating without feeling sick and stuff. I find it really hard.

Old 12-01-2006, 03:31 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

xxxzoexxx HB User

do you find it hard to eat because of anxiety? When my anxiety was bad, i found it really difficult to eat too. I would sujest going to the doctors to get some connceling. it will help you feel more relaxed and put more perspective on the situation.

Old 12-01-2006, 06:08 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kiasmama HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Seeker
yeah cause of my parents, cause they won't let me move to another country to be with my boyfriend there. There saying I not aloud and stuff. Its hard to explain.

I don really wants to talk about it cause it makes me worse I sorry.

I just needs someone to help me like how can I get myself to start eating without feeling sick and stuff. I find it really hard.
it's really quite normal for people to not eat...or be able to eat when going thru a loss. When people get divorced....or death of a loved one...they often have trouble eating...sometimes for many days. Don't worry about the eating so much....it will come as you get over the situation. If you aren't able to eat in a week or so...then you probably better get to counceling.

And if you do suffer from depression....then you should have been in couceling ...yesterday

Closed Thread