It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2006, 01:37 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

janart HB User
hey guys just wanted to update yall on Symbyax

Its been a while since I posted. I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now. I'm feeling a little better. I mean I guess the best way to describe it is the dark cloud hanging over my head is a lighter shade. I mean I'm definately not 100% but better than I was. It helps me sleep and I'm eating ALOT. If you are overweight then you may not want this one because I can't get enough to eat. Luckily I'm not overweight. But I will be at this rate lol.
The first week plan on being really really sleepy. Especially the first 3 days. But it evens out and my energy level is so much better now. I don't feel like just sitting on the couch like I did before. I can answer questions if anyone needs me to. I will continue to update. Thanks guys and Merry Christmas!!!

Old 01-06-2007, 04:58 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janart HB User
Re: hey guys just wanted to update yall on Symbyax

Well been on it for a month now and doing pretty good. I have become used to the fact that it helps me sleep and eat good. My hubby went to fill it today and it was $110. Thats what ins. didn't pay. So I've got to go a different route which really sucks. Since this is a combination of prozac and zyprexa I priced them separately which is around $45. But they do not have the exact miligram combinations. So I don't know what to do. I've had low libido but I already had that anyway. Anyone have suggestions?
My doc didn't think Cymbalta would help my headaches as good. Thanks everybody (:

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread