It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2006, 06:19 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

joebloggs2 HB Userjoebloggs2 HB User
How did you mentally change after marriage?

How old were you and what was your view on love/life before and then after marriage?

I believe talking to or listening to people's experiences will be good therapy for me, but I'm not sure I would go about reading essays people have written on the subject.

I'm 22 now. Got married when I was 21.. and my views on life and love drastically changed in a very short time. I am afraid I will make a decision that I will regret later on soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2006, 09:56 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Dantheinsane HB User
Re: How did you mentally change after marriage?

My views, opinions, insights, desires changed exactly in proportional to how mature I became.

When I thought like a child, I loved like a child. How I view myself, my wife, my family is very different now, after 25 years of marriage, than when I was married two years.

This saying fits, "If only I could go back and do it over again but with what I know now!"

Or a better saying is, "If only I had listened to my parents before."

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2006, 10:37 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

joebloggs2 HB Userjoebloggs2 HB User
Re: How did you mentally change after marriage?

What advice did your parents give you that you wish you would have listened to? Would you have not gotten married?

Closed Thread