It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2006, 08:04 PM   #1
(female)

drkpnkrose HB User
fix me plz

Hello, everyone. I don't really know what has been going on with me lately but I sure don't like it. I have these random emotional breakdowns. And I feel so ashamed afterwards... I never feel like going out anymore and I've been ignoring phone calls from friends for about two weeks now. I feel deep hatred towards myself and I hate it when I look in the mirror because I dont like who I see. I just generally hate the world, I hate my family, and I hate my friends for not understanding me better. But most of all I hate myself. I wondered if this could be me just PMSing bcuz these feelings go away after three days or so. But then they come back. It's like a cold sore. I also wondered if these emotions could be triggered by certain life events happening. My family is starting to worry about me because they think I don't have friends since I never feel like going out. And when I do go out all I can think about is coming back home...oh, and the littlest things can send me into a frenzy. like today my sister wouldnt make me a bowl of cereal (even when i told her i wasnt feeling well) and i just totally lost it. i started bawling right on the spot and then left to go cry some more in my room and i didn't come out for a long time after that. i know that makkes me sound like a total brat which is why i am so ashamed of my emotional breakdowns. i cant seem to control them. what is wrong with me? (sorry for making htis so long)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2006, 08:29 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

trg247 HB Usertrg247 HB Usertrg247 HB User
Re: fix me plz

Depression is a funny thing and it will show its self in many ways. What you need to do is go see your doctor and get a proper diagnosis or at least a referral to someone who can diagnois you. Read up about all of the drugs and the effects they will have on you both good and bad, study the disorder and learn as much as you can. Post here and followw it and the rest of us will do what we can. There is no stupid questions and there is nothing wrong with venting

trg247
Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Current Meds
Pristiq
Cymbalta
Seroquel
Temazapam

Old 12-22-2006, 08:41 PM   #3
(female)

drkpnkrose HB User
Re: fix me plz

thanks... i think that's partly what i needed to do...vent. i tend to bottle things up and then i just explode at the most randomest times... i also worry about a lot of pointless stuff. i stress out very easily and it bugs me

Closed Thread