It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2006, 12:24 PM   #1
(female)

raven1181 HB User
Downward Spiral...Please Help!

it seems like i'm in a downward spiral. i have my moments where i'm "happy" (if you can call it that), but they are so few and far between that i barely even recognize them anymore. the holidays just made everything worse i just wanted to sit and be alone, but i couldn't cause then my family would start asking questions. as it is they must have noticed cause they all asked if i was ok but i just shrugged it off to being tired. the stupidest and littlest things upset me and i just go off and sit alone and cry. i know that the reason i'm upset is stupid but still none the less i get extremely upset. i try so hard not to show it but its getting harder and harder. i'm dreading going back to work after the new year i don't know how i'm going to do it. i feel worse than i ever have and it seems like i'm never going to come out of it. i feel so hopeless and alone. even though i have a wonderful boyfriend who is always there for me...i take everything out on him and yet i still feel alone. I snap at everyone and when my boyfriend points it out to me i get upset and angry...not with him but with myself because i can't help it. i have no sex drive and no matter how hard my boyfriend tries i just can't get in the mood. i hate it because mentally i want to but physically i can't. sometimes i just don't even want to be touched. it's so hard to get out of bed in the morning and the days that i can actually get up and start the day not soon after i begin feeling like why did i even bother. I feel NOTHING! i feel like an empty shell. nothing excites me or makes me happy. things that i look forward to one minute i dread the next. i don't know what to do. please hlep.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2006, 01:43 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

oceandreams HB User
Re: Downward Spiral...Please Help!

I can really understand how you're feeling because I often feel the same way. Today all I've done is lay on the couch and stare at the wall. My whole body feels worn out, as well as my mind. Are you taking any kind of AD? If you haven't tried anything, you might start with some of the natural supplements like St. John's Wort or 5-HTP, sometimes they help. Or you might want to talk with a doctor about prescription meds/and or counseling.

Closed Thread