It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2006, 09:22 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

trg247 HB Usertrg247 HB Usertrg247 HB User
vent

My mom and her boyfriend were here for the last few days so with agreement with my wife I got my son throughout the day. It was nice to have him three days in a row but today when I dropped him off it was a lot harder knowing it would be another seven days before I see him again.

I have gained a lot of weight since starting my med combo and the two main culprits are Remeron and Zyprexa so I have taken the two out of my combo. I will try this for a month and see if it makes a difference. If I start seeing things on a regular basis I will start the Zyprexa again but Remeron is my third antidepressant so the other two should be able to pick up the slack.

Being seeing a lot of new people around here which is nice kind of, sorry they have to suffer, but it made me think this site switches users every three months or so as people disappear and new ones come in to take there place.

THe new year is less then twenty four hours away and I wish all my old friends and the new ones too all of the best in the new year.

take care
trg247
Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Current Meds
Pristiq
Cymbalta
Seroquel
Temazapam

Old 12-30-2006, 10:39 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

msbibe HB User
Re: vent

Old? Who's old? Hm? While I'm laughing, how about that new siggie line, T? omg. Too funny. But wait.....did that really happen? Just checking cuz ya never know around here.

Okay, anyways.

I'm glad your wife was willing to be flexible with your son. Three whole days. Sounds GREAT. Except for the vacuum left behind when you dropped him off.

We're supposed to be camping at the beach tonight and tomorrow, but I didn't pull it together today. Maybe tomorrow. Fireworks used to be a big thing on New Years around here, but they have regulated it to pieces so there's not much point in being in town with the mobs. The beach/camping is usually pretty empty on NYE, so it's a really good time to go. That and Superbowl weekend. Does ON do fireworks for NYE? Vancouver didn't when I was growing up. The most noise we made was banging pots and pans at midnight. Woo.

I hope this new year brings you everthing you need in life.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2006, 11:07 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

trg247 HB Usertrg247 HB Usertrg247 HB User
Re: vent

That line was from Larry the Cable Guy. Definately no camping here as it is a few degrees below zero and there is a couple of centimeters of snow on the ground.

No we usually do not have fireworks unless some private parties shoots them out of their backyards

trg247
Generalized Anxiety Disorder

Current Meds
Pristiq
Cymbalta
Seroquel
Temazapam

Closed Thread