It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2006, 10:33 PM   #1
(male)

jimmyeth HB User
Stuck in a rut

*post deleated*

Last edited by jimmyeth; 01-01-2007 at 08:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2006, 05:32 AM   #2
(male)

jimmyhonda HB User
Re: Stuck in a rut

hi,

sorry to hear about ur mother...look on the bright side, nowdays, the treatment for breast cancer is very effective; in australia there;s this drug that increase the survival rate of breast cancer patients.

when i was ur age i was lost and confused too, and had no other people to talk to so my life became a complete mess. I'm 30 and i always wish i could go back and change my past.

so from my experince, there are few points i'd like to share with u.

1) find a part-time job or a full-time job. make sure u work for a business that will enhance ur career prospects like in the bank as a bank teller or in a supermarket etc...don't waste time working as a laborer/proccessworker or waiter.

Benefits: working tend to put your problem aside; u gain self-worth; at this age, the world is your oyster; earning money to borrow a loan to buy a house; u don't feel burnt out; and gain the practicality skills and have something to write in your RESUME later on in life.

2) if u are not happy with your couse...then take time off or else u would be burnt out...money makes u happy...with money u can buy video games, clothes to make u feel good...but don't over spend it because u need to cater for emergency like illness that may crept up later in life. that's why health insurance comes in handy.

3) don't worry too much about "girls" now..u will have ur fun later on..the thing about us males is that girls will attracted to us if we are 30+...as long as if u have a steady income. It would be kind of a burden to have a relationship when u are poor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread