It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2006, 10:16 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

SanyBelle HB UserSanyBelle HB UserSanyBelle HB UserSanyBelle HB User
Sick because of switching from Wellbutrin to Celexa?? or some other reason?

Hi,

I'm switching from wellbutrin to celexa, this is my third day. The doctor told me to just stop the wellbutrin and start taking the celexa, they were the same kind of drugs and I would have no problem. I was taking 150 mg of wellbutrin (down from 300) a day and am now taking 20mg of celexa. I asked to be moved from wellbutrin to clexa because I didn't think it was helping me at all and celexa helped me alot 5 years ago.

This morning I woke up feeling slightly nauseous and I still am. I'm wondering if it's the change in drugs or just my depression/anxiety acting up some more? I had a hard time simply showering awhile ago and I just want to go back to sleep after sleeping 10 hours last night. I am sleeping all the time now, I barely go out of the house. I have to go to California on Tuesday and I am dreading this trip. I have nothing to do for NYE but I justify that by telling myself that a depressed anxious recovering alcoholic of 15 years does not need to celebrate NYE.

I am going to try to go out shopping, just to Lowes and the grocery store, but it will be a chore. Why oh why am I feeling like crap lately? Actually I've felt terrible for the last few months. I am seeking help but it seems to be taking forever with my work/travel schedule and the holidays.

Will I ever feel good again?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread