It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2007, 05:34 AM   #1
(male)

ccel1 HB User
Strange Stomach Feelings

Hi everyone, i'm 22 year old male and abit confused as to whats going on with me.. i have had stomach problems overall for maybe 4 months, i was told i had Gastritis, and IBS.. cause before my issues with my stomach it was my bowels.. i get a wierd pressure full feeling in my abdoman, its wierd cause it feels like it wants to growl but it doesnt, its feels like i'm being sucked in! if anyway has expierenced this i would be nice to share with you cause i'm also a worryer i worry about my syptoms and make them worse! the gastritis tightness went for 2 months, now its returned again this time feels different, before i had loss of appetite and upper abdominal pressure, not its the same.. but a different kind of pressure that i havent had before its like it wants to growl even once i have eatin, and i got a problem swollowin it goes down but feels like it sticks to my throat and i can feel bits of food stuck their, i have been to see a gastro doc and my GP which have both told me i am fine, and it is gastritis, but its still bothering me.. i pushed for a scope the doc didnt think i needed one but i'm going to get one i'm nervous.

Old 05-27-2007, 08:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota_Skye HB User
Re: Strange Stomach Feelings

hi there,

i don't know much about stomach problems, but if you post on the irritable bowel forum, the acid reflux forum, the general health questions forum, or even the anxiety forum, you may get more info from there. i'm not sure your issue has much to do with depression... sorry, but i can't be of help in this case. however, i think it's a great idea that you're getting an endoscopy!!! it should definitely give you and your doc. more information about your probl.

good luck to you!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2007, 07:35 AM   #3
(male)

sgt207 HB User

By any chance, did you recently come off of any SSRI? I had a lot of those symptoms when I stopped zoloft several years ago.

Last edited by Administrator; 03-16-2014 at 06:53 PM.

Old 05-28-2007, 11:56 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Seymour93 HB User

Prilosec is an otc product sold in stores.... this is for GERD.

Closed Thread