It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2007, 09:13 AM   #1
(female)

even_sly HB User
Monday

So... Is everyone off work/school today? Well, in the USA many of us are, right? I'm glad... I needed a longer weekend. It's just been so busy. I will pretty much do not much today... And enjoy it! Hehe.

Was at a fun party yesterday. Good foods, good friends, tons of laughs... The way it's supposed to be, right?

Memorial Day... Many things to remember. The service men and women, yes. But my former therapist used to tell me it's important to "remember who you really are." Seriously... Remember that you are a loving, wonderful person... Just because you are. No one needs to tell you it...

Still, it's hard to get to a point where you believe it, isn't it? Yeah, I'm still not there yet... But I do remember that often. And it does give me some comfort.

I'll stop rambling... Hehe. Have a great day, everyone. As best you can. ~ Sly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-29-2007, 08:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChaosAD HB User
Re: Monday

Well, it's not Monday anymore, but I'll post here instead of starting a new one heh. My weekend was ok. Went to the movies Friday and had a blast. The rest of the weekend was filled with lots of house cleaning, games, tv, watching sports, and I even finally washed my car inside and out.

Today has started off on the wrong foot a little. Woke up late and ended up getting into work about 2hrs late. Guess I will be working a late day today. Also, my therapist called and she is sick so I will have to re-schedule my appt that was for today for sometime next week. When I did get to work one of my clients had tons of work that he needs done and of course he needs it ASAP. Add to it I'm starting to get a headache and the day is only beginning.

Needless to say today will not have many times that I will find myself bored. That can be a blessing at times heh. So how is everyone else doing today?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-29-2007, 09:17 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota_Skye HB User

hey sly,
i've been meaning to tell you that i like your quote--especially the first part; i guess it's hard for me to really apply the second part. i don't know what's lacking, but something is...

anyway, i'm home today, since yesterday (mon) was my day off anyway, i took today as holiday for yesterday. now i think i should've taken another day, since today everyone's at work and busy and i'm alone around here. maybe i'll clean some more... i do have laundry to do... need to go out and fill a prescription...need to pay my maintenance.... my sis is coming home from her trip to montreal today, so i'll ask her how that was. yesterday she called me and told me she had a "feeling" that our dad wasn't doing well--i thought she spoke with our mom, but she didn't... i was surprised. that girl seems to be right on sometimes about such things that it's weird!!! it's true though--our dad wasn't doing well again for about two days now, with fever (again) and perhaps another infection around his j-tube...but i told her not to worry and that she should enjoy herself, since things around here are always the same, and she'll be back anyway, facing the same issues before she knows it, and it's a waste of time thinking of the same old, same old....she was better after that. anyway, don't want to be a party pooper around here.

will go out today since it will be nicer than yesterday--not as hot and humid.

wishing you all a good and tolerable day today.
God bless!

Old 05-29-2007, 02:46 PM   #4
(female)

even_sly HB User

So... Figured I'd just add to this thread, since you guys did. I mean, I hear ya... It FEELS like Monday, even though it's Tuesday.

I'm SO tired today. Been yawning here and there... I always say that I need a break after I take a break. So I come to work for that break.

Thanks Dakota ~ I LOVE that quote too. And I LOVE your quote. I've used that in my signature before too. What's lacking... I hear ya. Sometimes I feel that something's lacking in my life too. I've come to accept as much as i can, though. My therapist taught me that.

It feels "weird" to just go to therapy once a month now. And it's with a Reiki master/holistic healing practitioner... Not a "traditional" therapist. Still, it works for me... So why question it, right?

I'm almost done here at work for the day. Can I go home and sleep now? Hehe.

Chaos ~ I hope your day got better as it went on?

Hang in there people. Hugs ~ Sly

Old 05-29-2007, 04:46 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChaosAD HB User

I'm home finally so the day will get better as the night comes. The headache stayed with me throughout the entire day. I was the last one out of the office since I was the last in. It just feels good to be home. Now to get energy to go to the gym.

Closed Thread