It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2007, 08:00 AM   #1
(female)

even_sly HB User
Thursday

Hey all. Short week... I love it. Almost Friday.

Sannah ~ I posted on yesterday's thread for you... Thank you SO much for sharing.

I'm getting my hair cut tonight. I don't want to. It's one thing I absolutely can't stand... Sitting there getting my hair cut. BORING. I know... Some people LOVE it. But I don't. Blah. But it must be done! My hair is a mess!! LOL.

What's everyone up to today? Hope it's a good one for you all. ~ Sly

Old 05-31-2007, 08:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChaosAD HB User
Re: Thursday

Hello and good afternoon. Thanks for sharing Sannah. I think knowing someone's background helps show that they have been where you have been. It's better then someone who has lived a perfect life then trying to give advice to those in need. I'm so glad it has worked out for you and it is a good sign for all those going through different stages right now.

Even - I know what you mean about getting your hair cut. I hate sitting there and feeling like I have to make small talk. It had been a while for me but I finally bit the bullet and went and got my hair cut right after work yesterday. It feels so much better to have so much less hair, esp now that it is heating up here heh.

For today all I have on tap is lots of work then going home and trying to relax. I had another late nt last nt so today I'm kind of groggy. Had some weird dreams about the ex last nt for the first time in a little bit. The basics of it was we were all out with friends and I basically asked her why all this happened and why she felt so much angst against me. Then she started crying and ran off. The rest of the dream I spent looking for her in a mall, then got side tracked in a music store lol. So, needless to say, I want to make my best effort to get to bed early tonight. I'm getting close to the end of my book I read at night so it is time to head to the used book store and pick up a few items.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2007, 08:42 AM   #3
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User

Hi Even & K.os!

Even, it's ok to get a hair cut. I got my ends trimmed, and I like a smoother look to my 'do.
It promotes hair growth b/c you're getting rid of those bad ends. I call them, "Spider Legs". I HATE SPIDER LEGS!!!

K.os,
How's everything going?

Old 05-31-2007, 09:29 AM   #4
(female)

even_sly HB User

Hehe juju... You're right! I DO need to get all those split ends outta there! It's funny... Told my husband that I was going to get a texture wave too and he said "you don't need that." LOL... I KNOW he's saying that because it costs a lot!

I had some dreams last night too, Chaos. Dreamed a friend of mine was pregnant. WOAH would SHE freak out. She's got a 20-year old and a 17-year old... Better not even TELL her I dreamed it.

I'll be around...

Old 05-31-2007, 12:23 PM   #5
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User
Cool Re: Thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by even_sly View Post
Hehe juju... You're right! I DO need to get all those split ends outta there! It's funny... Told my husband that I was going to get a texture wave too and he said "you don't need that." LOL... I KNOW he's saying that because it costs a lot!

I had some dreams last night too, Chaos. Dreamed a friend of mine was pregnant. WOAH would SHE freak out. She's got a 20-year old and a 17-year old... Better not even TELL her I dreamed it.

I'll be around...
LOL E.Sly!

You're hairdo is gonna look great! Watch and see

Old 06-01-2007, 05:31 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Sannah HB UserSannah HB User

Chaos, that is too funny that you got sidetracked in the music store!

Old 06-01-2007, 06:32 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChaosAD HB User

Ya no idea why. Then again music is my escape from everything so maybe it was my mind's way of 'getting of the subject'. Last thing I remember from the dream is wondering around the store looking at cds and shirts heh. My dreams tend to wonder off like that. Start at 1 pt and end up at a totally different one.

Closed Thread