It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2007, 08:01 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
nance484 HB User
Exclamation tomorrow.....

im crappimg myself again. help people, i see the new GP tomorrow. god its worse than the last TWO times. this time i have to go in with nothing written out, apparently this time i need to just say it, block out all the restraint and just spill it on the floor. i also have been advised to show her the harm if she asks-i can never tell how thatll go, sometimes i keep hold of myself by clinging for dear life, other times i cant handle it and i physically cant seem to show people. but im preparing myself to just do it, otherwise im cornered back were i started.

im nervous, she will have all my bloody notes, im praying she doesnt get influenced by the other opinions, then theres the small matter of possibly explaining that im not a serial GP head hunter and that before i just was frustrated and she misinterprated what i wrote. theres a very large wall to climb over, if this doesnt work im terrified. i will have to find a new surgury all togther and its so much in just 3 weeks, losing the psych help, losing my docs help, losing UNI counselling(not that big a deal lol), then losing another bloody doc before i even started.i think all means of trusting people then will be crushed to complete dust then. why does the *** fall out of everything i go to do!

well, wish me luck-any tips, how do you get a GP to listen(god thats like a joke ).

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 06-03-2007, 08:59 AM   #2
xxxzoexxx HB User
Re: tomorrow.....

my advice is try not to get too emotional. be truthful and honest.

Old 06-03-2007, 09:22 AM   #3
justlilme HB User
Re: tomorrow.....

Zoe gave great advice. Try not to get emotional. Stay calm and slowly put everything on the table. You'll get through this and everything will turn out fine. Let us know how it goes.

Closed Thread