It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2007, 10:43 AM   #1
(female)

justlilme HB User
Monday

I guess I'll start today's thread...

The sky is overcast and gloomy and I am still grumpy for not having had a decent meal in days. I could only take so much soup, broth, yogurt, and jello.

I've spent the whole morning online so far trying to find a good restaurant. I'm having a special occassion in a couple of weeks and want so badly to go to Lucille's BBQ for dinner. What's frustrating me is that they don't take reservations!!! It's first come first serve and I don't want my family to wait an average of an hour. So I'm trying to figure out what other great and hearty restaurants there are who do take reservations.

Cleaning house went well yesterday. Then I got to hang out and watch a dvd with my kids and my brother's girlfriend. We then leisure shopped at Target. Boy, I tell ya, that place is awesome! Of course my brother's gf left the store with a bunch of things except for what she specifically came there, lol.

Other than that, the day is going well. Nothing much to do. Maybe I'll curl up in bed with a good book. I should finish the book I recently started by Mitch Albom. Yeah, that sounds good.

I hope everyone is having a happy Monday!!!

Old 06-04-2007, 10:52 AM   #2
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User
Re: Monday

LOL J.Lilme!

How ya doin?

It's been raining here, too. There was some sunshine for most of the day, but about 20 minutes ago, it got really dark and it poured down raining... now it's stopped and it's back to the sun shining.

What a day it's been ... I'm ready to get comfy and catch a few Zs!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2007, 10:59 AM   #3
(female)

justlilme HB User

Hi Juju!

I don't think you saw that I responded to you in another thread a couple days back. But your screenname is the nick name I called my little girl when she was little. I just LOVE jujubee candies, lol.

I wish it would just rain here. The clouds play tricks on us and just hover to hide the sun without raining. Oh...wait...I just peeked out the window and the sun is coming through. YAY!!!

Old 06-04-2007, 11:01 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChaosAD HB User

It actually stopped raining here, but now I'm at work so I can't enjoy the sunny weather. I'm slowly falling asleep here at work. I've been having trouble getting to sleep and last nt was no different. It took me about 3 hrs after I went to bed to finally sleep. That needs to change. Never really had that problem, it has always been staying asleep, not getting to sleep.

Nothing special to report for the day. Work is going ok. I'm looking forward to finally getting in to see my therapist tomorrow nt. After 1 cancellation by me and 1 by her it has been a little while since I've been. I'll prob write some stuff down so I don't forget what all I want to talk to her about.

Need to make sure I get the motivation to go to the gym tonight. I've been slacking in that area over the weekend. Also need to run to the grocery store. I am horrible about remember to do the little things. I've been meaning to go to the store for over a week now. Which reminds me I need to order some new books to read. Will get on that now heh

Old 06-04-2007, 11:24 AM   #5
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User
Cool Re: Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlilme View Post
Hi Juju!

I don't think you saw that I responded to you in another thread a couple days back. But your screenname is the nick name I called my little girl when she was little. I just LOVE jujubee candies, lol.

I wish it would just rain here. The clouds play tricks on us and just hover to hide the sun without raining. Oh...wait...I just peeked out the window and the sun is coming through. YAY!!!
Hey K.os! If you keep forgetting to grocery shop, you'll have cob **** in ya frige! LOL

I don't think you saw that I responded to you in another thread a couple of days back
Naw, I sure didn't ... shame on me!

But your screenname is the nick name I called my little girl when she was little. I just LOVE jujubee candies, lol.

I see those candies in the store all the time! I like the color of the box... just gave me an idea to use the name

Old 06-04-2007, 02:34 PM   #6
(female)

even_sly HB User

Hey guys ~ I HEAR ya on the rain. What's up with that? Is it possibly raining all OVER the country? I'm in the midwest... Rain Friday, Saturday, Sunday and now today.

Oh well...

justlilme ~ Ugh... Yeah, I bet you're hungry. Hope your mouth feels better, though? Did you say Thursday is when you can actually eat again? Oh and, I love Target too.

jujubeez ~ LOVE the name too. LOVE jujubeez...

Chaos ~ Sorry you're not sleeping well. I always read in bed... Gets me so tired. Hope you sleep better tonight?

I'm having an all right day. Got a lot done at work, which is cool. In fact, I'm outta here!

I LOVE that little icon! ~ Sly

Closed Thread