It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Depression Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2007, 10:42 AM   #1
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User
Cool Tuesday

Helloooooooooo!!!!

This is my post --er, thread-starting post !!

It's been raining and a bit chilly today. Had to wear the raincoat.
It looks really dreary outside.

I'm missing the sunshine and warmer temps--but not the humidity.

Kids will be getting out of school soon--VERY soon! I'm trying to plan a few outings for them.

Where's J.Lilme, K.os and some of the others? I've heard from Dr. Sannah and Mrs. Skye (LOL, the nearly-married lady ) Where's everybody at?
Any newbies out there???

Old 06-05-2007, 11:22 AM   #2
(female)

justlilme HB User
Re: Tuesday

Hi Juju!!! You always brighten my day and make me laugh. LOL at "Mrs. Skye" !!

It's dreary outside because yet again the sky is overcast. I managed to eat an entire bowl of cream of wheat, yay! The house is peaceful and quiet and I'm trying so hard not to fall asleep because I want to rid this napping habit of mine. Did yoga this morning. Nothing much to do except wash dishes and fold laundry, although I'm off dirty dishes duty since I cut my finger while washing them yesterday, heehee. Gotta pick up my parents from the airport later this afternoon. I've been reading my son's Waldo books and I'M HOOKED!!!

Juju, what have you got planned for the kids?

Choas, what books are you thinking about getting? Did you sleep better last night?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2007, 11:42 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

ChaosAD HB User

I just now finally was able to take a break and come here. Been busy all day at work. It has made the day go by fast though. As for sleep, it was another night of tossing and turning. I had yet another dream about the ex, which I remembered afterward...but seem to have forgotten as of this writing. I keep trying to tweak something and help me sleep. Guess I just need to stick with it and make sure I do all the stuff to ensure a good sleep. I could just be going through a non-sleep phase. I seem to have those every now and then w/o any cause.

The books I'm reading presently are by RA Salvatore. He is a fantasy writer, prob most known for his writing in Dungeons and Dragons world. You know elves, dragons, sorcery, etc heh. It is a nice escape to go to a completely different world. I also read a lot of crime, mystery and horror stuff.

Overall the day has been good. I have a meeting with my therapist in a few hrs. Which is a good thing since I haven't seen her in forever. Hopefully some good will come out of tonight. Also, it seems like the rain will return here tonight. We are supposed to get afternoon/night thunderstorms. As long as they wait till I get home I will be a happy camper.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Old 06-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #4
(female)

jujubeez725 HB User
Talking Re: Tuesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlilme View Post
Hi Juju!!! You always brighten my day and make me laugh. LOL at "Mrs. Skye" !!

It's dreary outside because yet again the sky is overcast. I managed to eat an entire bowl of cream of wheat, yay! The house is peaceful and quiet and I'm trying so hard not to fall asleep because I want to rid this napping habit of mine. Did yoga this morning. Nothing much to do except wash dishes and fold laundry, although I'm off dirty dishes duty since I cut my finger while washing them yesterday, heehee. Gotta pick up my parents from the airport later this afternoon. I've been reading my son's Waldo books and I'M HOOKED!!!

Juju, what have you got planned for the kids?

Choas, what books are you thinking about getting? Did you sleep better last night?

How-DEE-Doooooo, K.os!

J.Lilme,

Glad you get a laugh every now and again!
I'm thinking maybe I'll let them check out some action flicks ... I know they want to see Fantastic4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Spidey 3 and The Transformers. I'm a fan of all 3 cartoons-turned-movies!

Old 06-05-2007, 01:11 PM   #5
(female)

even_sly HB User

Hey y'ins guys. Some people on the east coast say that... "Y'ins." I moved to the midwest though, and actually, I never really said that anyway... Why I said it now? I don't know. Hehe.

juju ~ Same here... Rainy. I guess until Thursday or so? My son's last day of school is Friday and yeah, I've gotta start planning some stuff too.

justlilme ~ You went to Yoga? Cool! I think I'm going to go tonight, if I can. I like to get there twice a week... Sometimes it works.

K.os ~ I like how juju writes that. Let us know how your therapy appt. goes, k?

Work's O.K. today. Doing a lot of quoting instead of designing. What's cool is I like doing both. Actually the only thing that bugs me about my job is the fact that I have one HUGE meeting per month and it's 3 hours long and BORING. Not bad, eh?

Hope you're all doing good today... Later ~ Sly

Closed Thread